Dear valued Visual Link Customers,
To continue and improve our services we will perform a server migration and replace our current mail server with a new platform known as Zimbra, the maintenance will be performed on Monday, February 07, 2022, from 00:00 am to 04:00 am. There is no downtime during the migration and the old mail server is still accessible for 30 days after the migration.
Please consider reviewing our new email platform and login into https://webmail2.visuallink.com use your existing username and password, and let us know if you're unable to log in or miss something such as contacts, email forwarding, or anything else except messages.
What do we do?
We will change the DNS of mail.visuallink.com and webmail.visuallink.com to the new mail server and please note that the DNS propagations may take up to 24 hours depending on the ISP refreshing their DNS cache with a new address.
How to access the old mail server?
The old mail server is accessible through a web browser and pleases login to https://xmail.visuallink.com. We will not sync the data from the new server to the old server when the migration is completed.
How to access the new mail server?
Our new server is using domain mail.visuallink.com and webmail.visuallink.com, please see below for the email client configuration references
- Webmail: webmail.visuallink.com
- POP3 server: mail.visuallink.com
- POP3 port: 995
- POP3 encryption: SSL
- IMAP server: mail.visuallink.com
- IMAP port: 993
- IMAP encryption: SSL
- SMTP server: mail.visuallink.com
- SMTP port: 465
- SMTP encryption: SSL
- SMTP authentication: use the same username and password with incoming settings.
What to expect during the migration?
New incoming emails will go to the new server when the migration begins.
You may find that the last message date is January 24, 2022, and we will re-sync the messages and folders sequentially.
- Please login to webmail.visuallink.com using the present username and password. If you are unable to log in please open a ticket through my.visuallink.com.
- Please check your webmail folders, address book or contacts are identical.
- If you miss some contacts please let us know and we will check the old server.
- Please try to send and receive emails from and to gmail.com, hotmail.com, or any other email addresses, let us know if you're encountering any issue with email deliverability.
- For POP3 users, you may download duplicate emails that were received 2-3 days before the migration.
If you are experiencing any problems after the migration or have any questions about the new email platform please let us know and open a ticket through my.visuallink.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your trust in using our service and we apologize for any inconvenience that happens during this migration.
Visual Link Support Team.
Bazar, Fevral 6, 2022